Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year :)

I didn't exactly get to kick off this year to a great start. While everyone was down stairs drinking, popping open the champagne, watching Gary Barlow sing with his Meer cats and seeing the fireworks I was up stairs throwing up, and before you ask , no it wasn't because of the drink, I'm ill with the flu :(.  Had it since Saturday but its getting worse, either that or I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I mean you already feel pretty crappy on new years. You're just getting through the hundreds of pounds worth of bills for Christmas, you're disappointed about the five pounds the 3 Christmas dinners have made you gain in weight and you've always got that one family member who likes to sing too loud in your ear and comment on how much you've grown. ( which in my case isn't a lot as I have been 5f3" since year 7- i'm now 17 ) . Anyway I'm actually going to try to make new years resolutions I can stick to. Not the usual ones like go to the gym every day. Please , I like my Nandos. I'll place them in another post. Feels like last year was a bit of a mess for me so literally a new start is what I need. I'm not going to try this whole personality change thing. I'm happy with who I am and I've definitely got enough friends from it. So its just a way of saying good bye to being ill, bye bye , to hospitals, bad relationships, deaths of family and friends, bye to school, awful people I knew there and so much more. So happy with my life now that its back on track so I'm just going to try and keep it like that and keep on being happy :). Much love 0x0x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment