Wednesday 1 January 2014

My new year changes and resolutions ♥

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
.......•.¸.•´
....¸.•´
... (
☻/
/▌♥♥
/ \ ♥♥

 Hello :) , so a new year means a new start. I'm not going to ramble on with these silly unrealistic resolutions but id like to make a few :)

1) Go to the salon more often to get my hair, nails or tan done. To take more care in my personal appearance etc. :) that brings me onto number two

2) use all the bath things people bought me for Christmas, Enjoy and relax in the bath more and SHOP MORE AT LUSH !!!

3) keep up my exercise and diet routine - actually in love with this one its so easy to do! I'll write up what the diet plan is one day. Lost half a stone in two weeks so far :)

4) keep everything more organized and tidy in my room and college wise, i'm doing pretty well so far, got new storage systems in my room which I love but bringing it onto college work next

5) make sure I keep on top of all my college work and assignments and do them the best that I can :)

6) make more time for family and appreciate them more. Visit the people I haven't seen in a while and make sure that we all talk.

That's pretty much it. Its things that I should want to do anyway. Well best stop blogging now. Had no sleep and this flu is draining my energy arrg :(. Night sweethearts :*

No comments:

Post a Comment