Monday 9 December 2013

Losing someone you love


My amazing grandad. Alexander Davidson

Im not going to act like its easy. Its awful. Having someone you loved just removed from your life without any way of getting them back. I lost two important people this year. One told me to follow my dreams , he inspired me to throw everything i have into music and doing things i love. He always listened to me sing and play songs that i wrote and bourght me one of my first guitars. He laughed when i did and sung along to the old music i played for him. My grandad was a amazing person with a heart of gold. Always helping me find what i was looking for. Buying me little gifts here and there. I will always remember all the holidays we had together. With my Grandads love for music i wrote a song and sang and played it at his funeral day. It made me feel like I was really with him and i know that he will always be here guiding me and looking out for me. Its been a hard few months without him. Just picking my guitar up feels like a stab in the heart. But i keep on going for him. One day there will be a point in my music and people will know and listen to how amazing he was !. iNothing will explain how much he meant to me. My best friend. I love you to the moon and back :* .


No comments:

Post a Comment