Friday 2 November 2012

Have you ever fallen in love ?

So there was this guy ............... some people called us mad and said it wouldnt work , said we were just stupid kids in love , but when i saw his blue eyes i knew that it would , for a while anyway. Id get lost in my own thoughts about him , i thought i could tell him everything and that he was wonderfull. I fell into a trap . He told me about your past and i belived it . His family seemed lovley and supportive , just like my parents . I thought he was perfect. I couldnt imagiane any more perfection. He said we'd always be together. He promised. Even then i knew it was just a hope and a wish and that it probally wouldnt come true.... I was right. He made me belive silly little storys and betrayed my trust. Things didnt add up anymore , and i started to regret what id got myself into , but i carried on with a smile ,only to cry at night. He never knew that i knew his secrets. Not the ones he told me , but the ones i figured out. Nothings perfect. We were lost in translation. I got scared. I felt like i had to be someone around him. I changed for him , even stopped talking to people i loved and cared about for him . I wanted to be his perfect girl and fix things between us and go see him and run to hug and kiss him. But it would have been the kiss of death . He was a lier and to the extent of what i know , someone i find hard to trust. We broke up . I became my old self , just more of a private person, i listened to music just to ease the pain , and only told 2 friends the truth of what happened . You may not know who i mean. Who im on about . But have i ever fallen in love?? YES , and i fell so hard that my heart got broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment